Requirements to join this level/you have to be able to:
- Understand and use the Regular and Irregular verbs in the Present Tense
- Be able to express desire, obligation and need.
- You'll be able to express emotions and feelings
- You'll learn the Simple Past (Pretérito Indefinido) and the markers of time (desde/desde hace/por, etc) to talk about your life, past travels and specific moments in time.
- Your house and prepositions of place.
- Ask for things, favors and permission.
- "Pretérito Perfecto" (he comido, he hablado, etc) for recent past actions.
- Apologize for something, give excuses, calm someone.
(Units 1-5 from Aula Internacional 2)
If you are not sure of your level, please send us an email! :D
What you'll see in this course
- Food: Likes and preferences, recipes, measurement vocabulary, Direct and Indirect Object pronouns.
- You'll be able to value experiences in the past and wish for the future.
- Give and ask for advice, talk about your emotions and physical state (parts of the body, diseases, going to the doctor, etc).
- Talk about your habits and routines in the past, when you were a child or in a specific moment in time, historical periods.
- Tell stories in the past. The contrast between the pasts.
(Units 6-10 Aula Internacional 2)
More info about the books
The books for this course are: Aula Internacional 2 Nueva Edición.
You can buy them online at:
Or you can try (online or in person):
-ABC (Spui plein)
Click here to see the book
Pss, want to go back to our awesome original website?
(Remember, this is just extra info about the courses!)
Copyright 2019 Spanish Lessons Amsterdam
This website is built with Strikingly.
Create your FREE website today!